UT Series 2021
Waitemata Universal Trench Series 2021
RESULTS FOR THE 2021 WAITEMATA HANDICAP UNIVERSAL TRENCH SERIES
|Ian hovenden||72||75||0||0||0||147||1||$ 250|
|Tim Fuller||74||70||0||0||0||144||2||$ 150|
|Selena Yang||74||68||0||0||0||142||3||$ 100|
This is a new event and it will be run on a 3 from 5 format. It was originally going to be run as a 6 shoot event but due to a clash with the Auckland Metropolitan Clay Target Club running the Auckland Districts on the 31st of July we have to limit our event to 5 competitions.
Numbers will be limited to a maximum of 24 shooters. If space is available, shooters who do not enter the Series, will be able to enter individual rounds.
Shoots will be over 75 targets.
Nominations will open at 12 noon for WUT Series entrants.
Nominations will open to other shooters at 12.15 pm, space permitting.
Shooting will commence at 12.30pm at the latest.
Series Prize Pool - $500
A tie for any position will be settled by a shoot off.
- On each competition day each shooter will receive “Targets in” based on their Handicap Percentage.
|Handicap %||Targets in per 25|
|96% and above||0|
|92% - 95.9%||1|
|84% - 91.9%||2|
|76% - 83.9%||3|
|68% - 75.9%||4|
- “Targets in” will be added to each shooter’s round of 25 targets to give a “Round Net Score”. The "Day Net Score" out of 75, will be calculated by adding the 3 "Round Net Scores" together. The maximum "Round Net Score" for the purpose of calculating the "Day Net Score" will be 25. ie if any "Round Net Score" is calculated at more than 25 it will be deemed to be 25 for the purposes of calculating the "Day Net Score".
Universal Trench Grand Prix Dates for 2021 :
17 July, 14 & 28 August, 4 & 18 September 2021
- Each shooter’s 3 best qualifying “Day Net Scores” from a maximum of 5 possible shoots, will count towards overall standings.
- Entry to the Waitemata Universal Trench Series is optional and can be paid at any time during the series (subject to available space in the competition). Only scores recorded after payment has been made will be considered qualifying scores. Not all individual shoots need be entered.
- Entry fee for the WUTS will be $25 covering the whole series and will be in addition to the regular shoot fees and sweeps payable on each day.
- For the purposes of the WUTS, a shooters Handicap Percentage will be deemed to be the higher of their current NZCTA Hndicap Percentage and the highest Handicap Percentage the shooter has had at any previous WUTS shoot during the 2021 WUTS.
- If there are less than 6 entrants in the WUTS it will be declared “no competition” and the WUTS entry fee paid by any entrants will be refunded and the prize pool withdrawn.